Verint EdgeVR 80
Verint EdgeVR 80
Nextiva® EdgeVR® is an enterprise-class, IP-based NVRs designed for large-scale, geographically distributed operations. Available with hybrid IP/ analog capabilities, this true IP video solution more readily scales to IP video operations than analogbased, hybrid NVRs, for greater long-term value and lower migration costs. And with all of the features that you’ve come to expect in a Verint® network video recorder — high-quality imagery, optimized bandwidth utilization, a secure embedded operating system, and industry-leading system interfaces — EdgeVR delivers superior performance and unsurpassed value.
|Nextiva EdgeVR-80||Nextiva EdgeVR-80 POE|
|Video Input||12 Cameras|
|Analog Input||8; BNC, 1Vpp, configurable 75, ohms, or high impedance|
|IP Input Support||0-12||0-12 (4 PoE ports)|
|Frame Rates||360 fps (Total Recording) Up to 30 fps per input|
|Interface 1||RJ-45, Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T|
|Interface 2||RJ-45, Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T|
|Interface 3||N/A||PoE 4 ports, Ethernet 10/100 Base-T|
|Data Integration||ATM, POS, teller, alarm systems and SR-8 data interface device|
|Bandwidth Management||Programmable packet throttling|
|Hard Drives||Up to 2 removable hard drives (2.5in)|
|Disk Space||500GB to 2TB|
|RAID Options||RAID 1 (500GB or 1TB)|
|DVD/USB||Local or remotely managed video export on USB key orDVD-RW option|
|Monitor 1||VGA, DVI or Analog (Software Configurable), Runs Vid-Center Embedded|
|Inouts/Output||4 inputs / 1 relay output|
|Program||Event-based settings for camera input, schedules, and recording|
|File Management||Independent storage settings for alarms, color coded file and search structures|
|Connection Type||One 3.5mm audo out / one mic in / one line in|
|Application Type||Capable of playing back pre-recorded messages sent from Video-Center|
|Physical Security||Key locked access to hard drives|
|LED||All cameras status LED, alarm, recording, etc|
|Firmware||Embedded Linux-based operating systen; PRogram in flash memory, Firmware upgradable|
|Power Supply||External 12VDC-40W||External 12VDC-108W|
|Power Consumption||32 W||35 W (Up to 95 W with POE cameras)|
|Output||12VDC; 500mA for SR-8 data device option|
|Enclosure||1.5U Metal chassis: wall and rack mountable|
|Dimensions||10.3in x 8.1in x 2.3in (26cm x 20.5cm x 6cm)|
|Weight||max of 4.6lbs (2.1kg)|
|Operating Tempurature||32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)|
- Superior performance and unsurpassed value.
- Eases IP video migration: IP-based, with hybrid analog/IP option and support for up to 12 cameras (includes analog, IP and megapixel cameras).
- Advanced video quality: State-of-the-art H.264 video compression delivers up to 360 fps.
- Flexible storage options: RAID1, removable 2.5in HDD, up to 2 TB of space, and multiple recording schedules.
- Industry-leading interfaces: ATM, Point-of-Sale, teller, alarm, and other business and security systems.
- Trusted reliability: A Linux embedded operating system and mature application firmware.
- Ease of use: Operates with Nextiva Vid-Center™ for investigation/monitoring and with Nextiva Op-Center™ for centralized NVR management.
- Seamless integration: Easily migrate platform into existing MicroDVR II infrastructure.