Verint EdgeVR 300
Verint EdgeVR 300
Verint® EdgeVR® is an enterprise-class, IP-based network video recorder (NVR) designed for large-scale, geographically distributed operations. Available with hybrid IP/analog capabilites, this soluton more readily scales to IP video operatons than analog-based, hybrid NVRs, for greater longterm value and lower migraton costs. And with all of the features that you’ve come to expect in a Verint NVR — highquality imagery, optmized bandwidth utlizaton, a secure embedded operatng system, and industry-leading system interfaces — Verint EdgeVR delivers superior performance and unsurpassed value.
|Video Input||64 Cameras|
|Analog Input||0 or 16; BNC, 1 Vpp, configurable 75, ohms, or high impedance|
|IP Input Support||0-64|
|Frame Rates||1920 fps (Total Recording) Up to 30 fps per input|
|Compression||H.264 and MPEG-4 (network input only)|
|Surveillance Analytics||16 channels onboard and via external encoder|
|Face Detection||16 channels onboard|
|LPR||16 channels onboard|
|Interface 1||RJ-45, Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T|
|Interface 2||RJ-45, Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T|
|Data Integration||ATM, POS, teller, alarm systems and SR-8 data interface device|
|Bandwidth Management||Programmable packet throttling|
|Hard Drives||Up to 4 removable hard drives (3.5in)|
|Disk Space||1TB to 16TB|
|RAID Options||RAID 1 and RAID 5|
|DVD/USB||Local or remotely managed video export on USB key or DVD-RW option|
|Monitor 1||VGA, DVI or Analog (Software Configurable), Runs Vid-Center Embedded|
|Monitor 2||BNC connector (NTSC/PAL), or (Software Configurable): DVI connector, up to 1280x1024 digital RGB|
|Inputs/Output||16 inputs / 1 relay output|
|Program||Event-based settings for camera input, schedules, and recording|
|File Management||Independent storage settings for alarms, color coded file and search structures|
|Connection Type||One 3.5mm audo out / one mic in / one line in|
|Application Type||Capable of playing back pre-recorded messages sent from Video-Center|
|Physical Security||Key locked access to hard drives and front panel controls|
|Front Panel||Camera select, configuration and live view|
|LED||All cameras status LED, alarm, recording, etc|
|Firmware||Embedded Linux-based operating systen; Program in flash memory, Firmware upgradable|
|Inputs/Output||115/240V; 50/60Hz AC; 5/3A|
|Output||12VDC; 500mA for SR-8 data device option|
|Enclosure||3U Metal chassis: rack mountable|
|Dimensions||15in x 17in x 5.25in (48cm x 38cm x 13cm)|
|Weight||max of 29lbs (13kg)|
|Operating Tempurature||32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)|
- Eases IP video migration: IP-based, with hybrid analog/IP option and support for up to 64 cameras (includes analog, IP and megapixel cameras).
- Superior video quality: State-of-the-art H.264 video compression delivers up to 480 fps or up to 1920 fps with external IP video output.
- Flexible storage optons: RAID1, RAID5, removable HDD, up to 16 TB of space, and multple recording schedules.
- Industry-leading interfaces: ATM, Point-of-Sale, teller, alarm, and other business and security systems.
- Superior reliability: A Linux embedded operatng system and mature applicaton frmware.
- Ease of use: Operates with Verint EdgeVMS Vid-Center™ for investgaton/monitoring and with Verint EdgeVMS Op-Center™ for centralized NVR management.
- Seamless integraton: Easily migrate platorm into existng NetDVR I or NetDVR II infrastructure.
- Leverages industry-leading Verint edge devices: Fully integrated with Verint encoders and IP cameras.
- Powerful Analytcs: For surveillance, facedetecton and license plate recogniton (LPR).