Socomec Delphys MX UPS
Socomec Delphys MX UPS
The solution for
• Data centre
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
• Minimized running costs, by:
- very high efficiency of up to 93.5% (VFI mode),
- ‘Energy saver’ automatically adapts the number of running units to the real load,
- free-cooling compatible.
• Reduced footprint.
• Exceptional high power density (the most compact unit of its class): 900 kVA in less than 3.2 meters (width) per unit including the bypass.
• PFC “clean input” rectifier (without filters) with a lasting high input power factor whatever the operating conditions.
• Intelligent built-in battery monitoring system interacts with “charging mode” to prolong battery lifetime.
• Leading power factor load compatible without derating.
High reliability and availability
• Internal fault-tolerant architecture with internal redundancies and fan failure localisation.
• Intelligent embedded battery monitoring with failed block localisation and preventative remote alarm.
• Able to withstand an output short-circuit and overload.
• Reliable and robust paralleling mode.
• Multisystem automatic cross synchronisation (ACS) for an optimized use with STS.
• Output isolation transformer to reduce the influence of N-GND (Neutral Line-to-Ground) voltage and load harmonic current on UPS inverter.
• Parallel system with modular units.
• Powerful central bypass for power extension or redundancy.
• Tier 3 and Tier 4 compatible.
• Designed for optimal use with STS in downstream network.
• A control panel with graphic display for more ergonomic operation.
• An array of “com-slot” plug-in communication interfaces, for upgrading your operating requirements.
• Reduced MTTR thanks to extractible power bridges or fans on “cassette”.
• Front accessibility for all components.
• Easy remote monitoring via web browser or via customer’s supervision systems (web, intranet, extranet…).
• Very open connectivity (Modbus/Jbus, Jbus tunnelling, LAN).
• To fulfil the most demanding needs for power supply availability, flexibility and the installation to be upgraded.
• Modular parallel up to 6 units, development without constraint.
• Double bypass, for easier operation.
• Twin channel architecture with Static Transfer Systems.
Please see available files below: