Eaton 3S UPS
Eaton 3S UPS
Formally Powerware 3105 UPS
The Eaton 3S offers affordable and reliable UPS protection against the most common power quality problems for office and home computers. The attractive design and glossy finish of the Eaton 3S fits easily into modern office environments.
Protection against power problems
- The Eaton 3S UPS helps to protect your computer equipment in case of everyday events such as lightning strikes, storms, over-demand on the utility grid, accidents, and natural disasters knocking out power without warning.
- In the event of a total blackout, the unit provides sufficient battery backup time to last through most power outages.
- The 700VA model saves up to 30% energy through its EcoControl function which automatically disables peripherals when the master device, such as a computer, is turned off.
- The 3S also protects telephone, broadband and Ethernet line from ‘back door’ power surges.
- The shutdown software makes it possible to automatically save your work and shut down your application without losing any data. Once the power is restored, you can continue working exactly where you left off.
Easy integration and installation
- Attractive design and glossy finish make the 3S a perfect fit for the modern office environment.
- The 3S comes with 6 Australian outlets for easy connection of typical computer configurations with peripherals.
- The 3S features a HID-compliant USB port (cable supplied), for automatic integration with common operating systems (Windows/Mac OS/Linux).
- Compact unit fits on or under your desk or can be mounted on a wall.
- Easy-to-replace battery helps to extend UPS service life.
50/60 Hz (auto-sensing)
Desktop Mini Tower
550 / 330
(4) C13, C13 surge only
700 / 420
(4) C13, (4) C13 surge only
- Attractive design and glossy finish make the 3S a perfect fit for the modern office environment
- The 3S features a HID-compliant USB port (cable supplied), for automatic integration with common operating systems (Windows/Mac OS/Linux)
- Protects Telephone, Internet and Ethernet line from "back door" power surges
- Compact unit fits on or under your desk or can be mounted on a wall
- Easy-to-replace battery helps to extend UPS service life
Please see available files below:
Call 1300 191 365 or email email@example.com
Think these products may suit an issue you have?
For sales questions and information
Get in touch a member of our helpful sales team:
Call 1300 911 365 (Local call)
For international customers +61 3 8677 5600
Monday – Thursday / 8am – 7pm EST
Friday 8am – 6pm EST