APC MGE Galaxy 5000 UPS
APC MGE Galaxy 5000 UPS
State-of-the-art three phase power protection designed to meet a wide range of requirements from medium data centers to industrial and facilities applications
APC Galaxy 5000 offers technology that increases performance and reliability. Online technology fully isolates and protects against all power quality disturbances.
|Part Number||Power Rating (VA)|
- Dual mains input : Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity : Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Frequency and voltage regulation : Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Generator compatible : Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Parallel-capacity capable : Increases total power capacity by using multiple UPSs simultaneously.
- Parallel-redundant capable : Power the connected equipment with multiple UPSs to increase system redundancy.
- Cold-start capable : Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Front-access servicing : Simplifies installation and maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Multiple levels of service : With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like APC to do for you.
- 7x24 telephone technical support : Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
- Network manageable : Provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
- Integrates with InfraStruXure Central : An IT-ready, scalable monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Multiple distribution options : Superior design flexibility enables a wide range of customer requirements to be addressed.
- LCD graphics display : Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- LED status indicators : Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Please see available files below:
Call 1300 191 365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Think these products may suit an issue you have?
For sales questions and information
Get in touch a member of our helpful sales team:
Call 1300 911 365 (Local call)
For international customers +61 3 8677 5600
Monday – Thursday / 8am – 7pm EST
Friday 8am – 6pm EST