APC Back-UPS HS UPS
APC Back-UPS HS UPS
APC BACK-UPS HS 500VA 230V
The Back-UPS HS was designed specifically for today's structured wiring and home networking applications. It's typically mounted next to the structured wiring cabinet and provides battery backup power for your home networking equipment (modems and routers), as well as safeguards your equipment from damaging surges and spikes that travel along your utility, phone, coax and Ethernet lines.
|Output Power Capacity:||300 Watts / 500 VA|
|Max Configurable Power:||300 Watts / 500 VA|
|Nominal Output Voltage:||230V|
|Output Connections:||(4) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)|
|Product Series:||HS Series|
|Nominal Input Voltage:||230V|
|Input Frequency:||47 - 63 Hz|
|Input Connections:||IEC-320 C14|
|Cord Length:||2.44 meters|
|Batteries & Runtime|
|Battery Type:||Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof|
|Typical recharge time:||8 hour(s)|
|Communications & Management|
|Control panel:||LED status display with On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery and Building Wiring Fault,Network link status LED|
|Audible Alarm:||Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm|
|Surge Protection and Filtering|
|Surge energy rating:||600 Joules|
|Data Line Protection:||RJ-11 Modem/Fax protection,RJ45 10/100 Base-T Ethernet protection,Co-axial Video / Cable protection|
|Maximum Height:||372 mm|
|Maximum Width:||225 mm|
|Maximum Depth:||105 mm|
|Net Weight:||7.42 kg|
|Shipping Weight:||8.41 kg|
|Shipping Height:||470 mm|
|Shipping Width:||305 mm|
|Shipping Depth:||165 mm|
|Master Carton Units:||2|
|Master Carton Weight:||37.05 lbs.|
|SCC Codes:||1073130420641 2|
|Units per Pallet:||20|
|Operating Environment:||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating Relative Humidity:||5 - 95%|
|Operating Elevation:||0-3000 meters|
|Storage Temperature:||-15 - 45 °C|
|Storage Relative Humidity:||0 - 95%|
|Storage Elevation:||0-3000 meters|
|Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit:||40.00 dBA|
|Standard Warranty:||2 year (manufacturer's defect)|
|Environmental Compliance:||RoHS,REACH: Contains No SVHCs|
- Resettable circuit breaker - Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Transformer-block spaced outlets - Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Network manageable - Provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
- Data line surge protection - Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- 10/100 BaseT Connection - Connect the device to a network using a 10 or 100 BaseT connection
- Browser Accessible - View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery replacement without tools - Allows quick, easy battery replacement.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Cord management - Reduces cord clutter.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Please see available files below:
Call 1300 191 365 or email email@example.com
Think these products may suit an issue you have?
For sales questions and information
Get in touch a member of our helpful sales team:
Call 1300 911 365 (Local call)
For international customers +61 3 8677 5600
Monday – Thursday / 8am – 7pm EST
Friday 8am – 6pm EST